All Green Peak Imaging Solutions Remanufactured Laser Printers carry the following 18-Month Limited Warranty - 6 months longer than the OEM warranty for a new printer.
1. Extent of the Green Peak Imaging Solutions Laser Printer Warranty
- Green Peak Imaging Solutions warrants that its laser printers will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. Additional warranty options include 2 and 3 year upgrades.
- The warranty duration begins on the date of purchase by the customer.
- Specifically Green Peak Imaging Solutions does not cover consumable items under its warranty. These consumable items include, but are not limited to:
Toner cartridges, ribbons or Ink cartridges,
drums or other photoconductive components
image transfer belts, and any other item defined as a consumable by the printer original equipment manufacturer (OEM). These consumable items should always be replaced in accordance to the number of pages or impressions as set forth by the OEM.
- Maintenance of the printer paper path components such as fusers and rollers are covered under the Green Peak Imaging Solutions Laser Printer warranty for the first 18 months only, or for the duty cycle of the maintenance kit (a.k.a. Printer Duty Cycle or Maintenance Interval) as specified by the OEM (which ever comes first).
- This warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of the product, and do not apply when there is evidence of:
Improper or inadequate maintenance or modification (other than modifications manufactured by Green Peak Imaging Solutions);
Software, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by Green Peak Imaging Solutions, unless expressly agreed upon with Green Peak Imaging Solutions (such as cartridge testing) prior to purchase of laser printer.
- For all printer products, the use of a non OEM ink or toner cartridge or a remanufactured ink or toner cartridge does not affect either the warranty to the customer or any Green Peak Imaging Solutions support contract with the customer. However, if printer failure or damage is attributable to the use of consumable item, Green Peak Imaging Solutions or its contracted service vendors may charge its standard time and materials rates to service the printer for the particular failure or damage.
- If Green Peak Imaging Solutions receives, during the applicable warranty period, notice of a defect in any hardware product which is covered by Green Peak Imaging Solutions warranty, Green Peak Imaging Solutions shall, at its own discretion, either repair or replace the defective product.
- Green Peak Imaging Solutions shall have no obligation to repair or replace any product until the customer returns the defective product to Green Peak Imaging Solutions.
- Green Peak Imaging Solutions shall have no obligation to expedite or perform any warranty management services outside of the scope of the standard warranty herein unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to purchase of the printer.
- Green Peak Imaging Solutions shall have no obligation to perform any replacement, repair, or site visit for customers who refuse or are unable to perform telephone based technical support on the printer with the asistance of an authorized Green Peak Imaging Solutions represenatative.
- Green Peak Imaging Solutions shall have no obligation to refund the purchase of a printer and all warranty claims or other disputes will be resolved only by repair or replacement of the printer.
- Green Peak Imaging Solutions will not accept any returns that are: a). not authorized by a management employee of Green Peak Imaging Solutions, and, b). accompanied by an official Return Authorization number.
- Any replacement product will ideally be an exact model replacement but may also be either a new or refurbished equivalent, provided that it has functionality at least equal to that of the product being replaced.
- Green Peak Imaging Solutions products will contain remanufactured parts, components, or materials equivalent to new in performance.
- Green Peak Imaging Solutions will send replacement parts or printers by ground transportation and is under no obligation to send product by expedited service.
- In the event of an engineer being dispatched to site to repair a Green Peak Imaging Solutions printer, Green Peak Imaging Solutions will organize the engineer in a timely manner (usually within 1-2 days)
2. Limitations of Warranty
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, NEITHER GREEN PEAK IMAGING SOLUTIONS NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ITS PRODUCTS, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
See Reverse of Green Peak Imaging Solutions Invoice for further Statutory Sale of Goods Terms and Conditions.
3. Limitations of Liability
To the extent allowed by local law, the remedies provided in this Warranty Statement are the customer's sole and exclusive remedies.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL GREEN PEAK IMAGING SOLUTIONS OR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
4. Local Law
This Warranty Statement gives the customer specific legal rights. The customer may also have other rights which vary from state to state in the United States, from province to province in Canada, and from country to country elsewhere in the world.
To the extent that this Warranty Statement is inconsistent with local law, this Warranty Statement shall be deemed modified to be consistent with such local law. Under such local law, certain disclaimers and limitations of this Warranty Statement may not apply to the customer. For example, some states in the United States, as well as some governments outside the United States (including provinces in Canada), may:
Preclude the disclaimers and limitations in this Warranty Statement from limiting the statutory rights of a consumer (e.g. the United Kingdom);
Otherwise restrict the ability of a manufacturer to enforce such disclaimers or limitations; or
Grant the customer additional warranty rights, specify the duration of implied warranties which the manufacturer cannot disclaim, or not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties.