Green Peak Imaging Solutions environmental goal is simple - ZERO LANDFILL WASTE. By preventing pollution and minimizing the negative impact and maximizing the positive impact our activities have on the environment, we've committed ourselves to continuous improvement of our environmental practices. We strive to lead the way to becoming a "green" leader by:
- Significantly minimizing landfill waste and adhering to our corporate committment to eliminate landfill waste generated by our company by September, 2013 or sooner;
- Remaining committed to a remanufacturing model. We will accept all empties, imaging components, retired imaging assets such as printers and copiers, and we will either seek to have them remanufactured, or responsibly demanufactured and disseminated into raw materials for recycling and reuse;
- Provide easy mechanisms for all who want to recycle their imaging components;
- Partner with manufacturers and recycling companies that share Green Peak Imaging Solutions' ZERO LANDFILL committment;
- Ensure that all products are disassembled in North America (preferrably the United States) and waste is never shipped outside of the continent.
Further, Green Peak Imaging Solutions is committed to recycling 100% of all plastics, metals, corrugate, and wood. For more information about our Environmental Mission or if you have any questions or feedback, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out what we do with products we can't reuse here!